My mind is a disastrous ruinous nightmare city. But my body feels pretty OK!
I think it’s because I do the same stuff to my body every day. This is what I do:
- sleep in absolute darkness
- drink a gallon of green tea
- drink a gallon of water
- blend spinach, peanut butter, strawberries, blueberries and a banana together into a smoothie-thing and gulp it down quick
- combine half a cup of red quinoa with black beans and eggs and spinach in a huge bowl and eat the whole thing
- eat a bunch of almonds
- take zinc, magnesium citrate, and vitamins B6/B12, D and E
Then I take a 30-second shower. Then I run a bath and fill it with epsom salt and vitamin E oil. I light incense and listen to Cool Tunes. I hang out in there for an hour. When I get out, I use this coconut shit on my skin. It rules so hard.
I write at least 500 words. I read a BOOK. I go walkin.
Late at night, at 3 a.m., I go down into the basement and do push-ups and kettlebell curls until I feel like throwing up.
Don’t be fooled: It ain’t all pretty. There is a lot of self-loathing and muttering and absolute godawful dread that takes place along the way.
But anyway: There you go! bye