i cut myself shaving but all is well and i’m seeing all my buddies tomorrow night, including [redacted]
(mario voice) yahhhoooOoooo!!!!
also: my left pocket on my denim jacket (a symbol of my individuality and my BELIEF in personal freedom), is kept unbuttoned cuz i use it a lot. inside is a gas station lighter, a comb, and some chapstick. yes:
the right pocket is always butted because it’s full of crap that is only occasionally useful. if i don’t button it, it’ll all fall out when i toss my jacket onto my bed or whatever
anyway i guess i hadn’t looked in there in a while. i just did and baby it was christmas morning. it is, i think, in addition to my left pocket, a visual representation / perfect encapsulation of my dumb lifestyle:
so uh looks like we got:
- a business card for an art gallery in hamtramck that logan and i went to when i was in detroit
- an icelandic 5 króna coin jess gave me when i was in chicago
- a trojan ultra-thin condom (lol)
- a hunter s. thompson cigarette filter
- a 15mg extended-release adderall capsule
- a button of hali palombo’s boyfriend’s face (daniel knox!) that her little sister mable gave me
- emergency gatsby pomade (lol)
hey baby you never know!!
BONUS ROUND: my keys
that datsun, a guitar-shaped bottle opener, a skeleton key to my house, a utilikey dad tool-thing, a handcuff key (lol), my bike lock key, keys to work. . . .
IN CONCLUSION: i love it.
FINALLY: with my jacket on, monty and i are going on a wild two-day bender tomorrow night. see you at my funeral on monday!
well. . . .